How can an RFID (radio frequency identification) time and attendance system help your business? The main reason business owners buy this sort of system is to automate their clocking in and out processes and gain access to real time information to better manage their workforce.
To help you decide whether this type of system is the right one for your business, below are a selection of companies offering RFID time and attendance software, and their varying features, benefits and prices.
To let Expert Market UK help you find the best time and attendance software solution for your business, just fill out the form at the top of this page.
Easy Clocking sells RFID time clocks and software and has over 7 years’ experience in the industry.
Businesses need to contact the company for a tailored quote.
Hardware: Easy Clocking has developed the EC50 proximity card time clock which has a large colour LCD screen. It can be used as a wall-mounted standalone device thanks to its internal battery and built-in memory.
• Complex shift systems
• Breaks and lunches
• ‘Who’s at work now’ tool
• Time and attendance reports which can be exported to Excel, Word, PDF and payroll software providers
• Easy set-up and management of data collection
• Save money by controlling labour costs
• Eliminate time theft and ‘buddy punching’
• Integrate with a wide range of payroll providers
• Administrative time is considerably reduced
Wasp Barcode Technologies
Wasp Barcode Technologies has over 12 years’ experience in the barcode industry and targets its products and services specifically at small businesses. Their website includes a ‘Small Business Information Centre’ with lots of relevant links to useful resources.
The company offers 3 grades of RFID time and attendance software – Standard £495, Pro £995, and Enterprise £1,995 (all prices are exclusive of VAT).
• Clocking in and out, lunch breaks, overtime hours
• Supports weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payroll
• Tracking of authorised leave including sick days, holidays, and business travel
• Easy installation and set-up
• Export data to a range of payroll systems
• Automatic updates and patch requirement notifications
• Easy review of time-keeping and attendance
• 34 management/administrative reports
• Create custom reports
• Multiple site capability
• Unlimited number of employee time clocks and punches per day
• 1 year warranty
• Technical support
• Errors and inaccuracies become a thing of the past with automated hours worked and payroll calculations
• Saves time and allows managers and business owners to focus on income generating activities rather than onerous administrative tasks
• Boosts productivity and ‘bottom line’
• Easy management of workforce activities
• Eliminates time theft and ‘buddy punching’
• Flexible and customisable to your business practices
Improve your business with a Time and Attendance System.
Save up to 30% with Expert Market's tailored quotes.
Time Systems (UK) Ltd
This company offers the Soprano Professional time and attendance system, with a plug and play RFID card reader and optional USB memory stick for data upload and download. They also offer a 30 day money back guarantee should you not be happy with your purchase.
You will need to contact the company for a quote tailored to your business needs.
• Clock ins and outs
• Hundreds of various shift arrangements
• 4 rates of pay
• Various pay periods
• Highlights lateness in red for easy management
• Notification if an employee works on their previously booked day off
• Export data to payroll and other packages, including HR and personnel
• ‘Who’s in now’ report
• Runs on any version of Microsoft Windows
• Multi-department and multi-company capability
• Drastically reduces the time taken to process payroll due to automatic calculation of figures and export of data to payroll software
• Detailed reporting lets you manage workforce absenteeism and poor time-keeping
• You know exactly who is on your premises at any given time
• Saves money on labour administration and general labour costs
Capita Workforce Management Solutions
Formerly known as iSys Group
Capita Workforce Management is based in Swindon, and is a leading provider of time and attendance solutions in the UK. They serve businesses of all sizes nationwide and globally.
You will need to contact the company for a customised quote.
• Absence and attendance tracking
• Job scheduling
• Project planning
• Self-service system for employees
• Real time data
• Export to payroll
• Automatic calculation of hours worked
• No more repetitive entry of data
• Save time and money by eliminating time theft
• Concentrate on income generating activities
• Integration with payroll software increases accuracy
Sky RFID Inc
This company specialises in RFID time and attendance hardware and software, which can be incorporated into their other software offerings or used as a standalone solution. They have been developing RFID devices since 1991, and Sky RFID Inc is now a leading global provider of hardware and software solutions.
The company does not display pricing on their website, and you will need to contact them directly.
Hardware: The company sells 2 different RFID readers, both with dual access capability and one with a built-in backup battery should you have a power failure. The smaller machine has a card base of 2,000 which is expandable to 5,000, and the larger reader has an expandable card base of up to 10,000.
• Ready to use ‘out of the box’
• Holiday management
• Real time access to information
• Attendance rules setting
• Detailed time and attendance reporting
• Search capabilities
• User manager and card/fob manager
• Time schedule manager
• Ease of installation and use means that you can quickly start managing your workforce more efficiently
• Helps to prevent time theft and ‘buddy punching’
• Scalable product that can grow along with your business without having to buy a new system
• Valuable real time information can be used to clamp down on absenteeism and poor time-keeping
• Advanced reporting capabilities lets you focus on specific criteria, such as lateness or examples of unauthorised absence
To let Expert Market UK help you find the best time and attendance software solution for your business, just answer a few quick questions. We'll bring you the best solutions and most competitive price quotes.